Legal       Site Map

Do you need to send a complaint to Leeds City Council and get it to the right department within a couple of minutes?

As your representatives in local democracy we feel that our job is to help organise and support activities and groups that improve the facilities in our area. We also tackle larger issues like planning applications or helping to get Neighbourhood Watch rolling.

To deal with “minor” issues (for example individual potholes or non-working street lights) you need to know who to report it to. Our Useful Info page provides the contact details you need to directly get in touch with the correct council department.

However, we have just discovered a quick and effective website

that forwards your complaints to the correct council department

(usually within a couple of minutes)

FixMyStreet lets you report, view, or discuss local problems

(like graffiti, fly tipping, broken paving slabs, or street lighting)

Simply enter a postcode, fill in a short form and submit it - anonymously if you wish!

Click on FixMyStreet to go to their website

created by mySociety (a project of UK Citizens Online Democracy (UKCOD))

Complain to Leeds City Council